Square SFR-307 Titanscrew DIN7991 S-Flex M3 Countersunk-Head M3x7mm
- M3 ISO Thread with 2mm Hex-Head
- Fits to many Tamiya RC-Cars (where M3 screws are used)
- Recommendation is to use 1mm shorter than kit standard (e.g. kit screw is 3x6mm -> use 3x5mm). Please make sure, you have 2-3mm connected thread length.
- S-Flex material is more flexible and therefore suitable best to touring car application.
- Material: Titanium
- if you take some more screws I can give a discount
- length of the screw means whole length from the upper side of the head to the bottom parts of the thread (please see the picture)
- I suggest using a high-quality hex-wrench (e.g. Hudy, Tamiya, Robitronic, Takumi, ...)
- 100% Race proven! (IFMAR ISTC Worlds, Euro Touring Series, IFMAR IC10 Scale Worlds and many more challenges)
- Made in Japan
This Product was added to our catalogue on 24/06/2022.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2022